Comprehensive coverage, easy claims process, and great customer service make Healthy Paws Pet Insurance and Foundation a great choice for pet insurance.
Insurance Underwriter: Ace Group
A.M. Best Rating: A++ (Superior)
Customizable Plans: yes
Deductible Type: annual
Maximum Payout per Incident: unlimited
Maximum Payout per Year: unlimited
Maximum Lifetime Payout: unlimited
Waiting Period: 15 days for accidents and illnesses; 12 months for hip dysplasia
Maximum Age to Enroll: 14 years
Lifetime Coverage Available: yes
Wellness & Routine Care Coverage Available: no
Alternative Therapies Coverage Available: yes
Behavioral Treatment Coverage Available: no
These features may vary by state.
Benefits of Healthy Paws
Healthy Paws understands the importance of reliable pet insurance that will cover your cat or dog as they age. This is why they offer:
◦ One easy-to-understand pet health insurance plan
◦ No caps on claims- Healthy Paws is the only pet insurance company that offers unlimited lifetime benefits with an annual deductible.
◦ Easy claims process. Most claims are processed within 3-10 business days and there are no claims forms.
◦ Mobile app for customers to easily submit claims, view/update account, and check the status of claims.
◦ Healthy Paws Foundation- helps homeless pets receive the medical care they need to get healthy and get adopted.
One Simple Pet Insurance Plan
Despite just having one plan, the monthly price is based upon your pet’s age, breed, and location. The monthly price can also be adjusted depending on the reimbursement level and deductible you choose. Reimbursements range from 70% to 90% and the deductible ranges from $100 to $500. This allows you to customize your plan to fit your budget. The Healthy Paws plan includes coverage for services related to:
◦ Hereditary Conditions
◦ Congenital Conditions
◦ Chronic Conditions
◦ Diagnostic Treatment
◦ X-Rays, Blood Tests, Ultrasounds
◦ Prescription Medications
◦ Emergency Care
◦ Specialty Care
◦ Alternative Treatment
Healthy Paws does not offer coverage for routine care such as dental cleanings, vaccinations, flea control, heartworm medication, de-worming, nail trim, spaying/neutering and grooming.
Find out which pet insurance plan is right for you and your pet and receive a free quote by completing the form at the top of the page.